Introducing: Market Street vConnect!
Market Street Talent wants our candidates, clients, and community members to feel supported, heard, and valued during these unprecedented times.
Thus, we are excited to announce – Market Street vConnect!
What is Market Street vConnect?
Market Street vConnect will be a weekly virtual discussion session with one of our Technical Recruiters – focused on a new topic every week. This is an opportunity to have one-on-one, “face-to-face” (or by phone, if you prefer) time with a job market professional – focused on you and your needs.
This is an opportunity to ask us questions, learn about what we are seeing in the market, gain job search and resume tips, as well as hear about new opportunities within the area.
1. When will these be held?
Every Thursday, with time slots available from 5-7pm.
Time slots will be about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. How do I pick my time slot?
- Click the sign-up link associated with the session you’d like to attend (the schedule is below and will be posted weekly on our social media accounts.) Click here to follow us on LinkedIn!
2. On the calendar, select the date of the session, and choose the best time for you between 5-7pm.
3. In the “details” section, specify if you’d like the recruiter to call you via Zoom, or by phone.
4. Once the recruiter has received your booking, they will confirm with you by sending you a Zoom link, or the number they will be calling from!
April’s Session + Topic Schedule
- April 9th with Joe – Security; Network, Endpoint, Internet & Application Security
- Sign up link: https://calendly.com/joemst
- April 16th with Kelsey – UX/UI; Designers, Developers, CX Researchers & Product Owners
- Sign up link: https://calendly.com/kkane-mst
- April 23rd with Jay – Software Quality Assurance; SDET, Manual & Automation
- Sign up link: https://calendly.com/jasonrobichaud
- April 30th with Katie – Development; Front End, Back End and Full Stack
- Sign up link: https://calendly.com/kbrown942
Topics Coming Soon…
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing + Tips
- Salary Negotiations + Staying Competitive Within the Market
- Agency vs. Applying Directly
- How to Best Utilize LinkedIn to Stand Out
- Interviewing Tips & Tricks to Land the Job